1. Shipping costs will be added to your order after merchandise has been placed in your shopping cart.
2. Shipping to locations in the USA, for most orders, will be via US Priority Mail. Delivery normally occurs within an average of 2 - 3 business days after you receive e-mail notification your order has been shipped. Some items are shipped using UPS, and very small items may be shipped via First Class Mail.
3. Most shipments to our internationalcustomers will be sent via U S First-Class Mail International®. This service is air mail and usually arrives in the customer's country in 4 to 7 days. At that point,the delivery is handled by the postal service for that country. International customers should allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery because of varying postal systems within each country.
4. Embroidered items, such as jackets, are shipped to U S customers via UPS Ground. To international customers, these items are shipped via U S First-Class Mail International®.
5. Depending upon the volume of orders we receive, we usually ship orders once or twice a week. We send e-mail confirmations to each customer with specific information about when their order was shipped and what shipping method was used.
6. Lost or damaged orders will not be refunded or re-shipped if we do not receive notification within 30 days after the initial shipment occurs.
7. Orders for abnormally large quantities of items will require additional shipping cost. If this is the case with your order, we will notify you.